Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 October 2012

challenge 172 p4p pets and I Love promarkers christmas is coming

This card is one i made from Craftwork cards Christmas collection 'Frosty and friends' 
Not sure how many people have a pet penguin but i am sure there are some somewhere and it did say any animal in P4P challenge.
I used a 6x6 white card blank and folded one half back to the fold to make an easel card
I used the frosty and friends die cut print and coloured this with pro markers
and inked around the edges with distress inks 
Frosty and friends backing paper, sentiment and die cut tags and flowers.

Hope you all like it 


8 comments:

  1. Hi Niki a stumbled onto you, and have become a follower, I will be back with my card and it is a Giraffe, would love to have one as a pet. I have a challenge going please come over and enter if you want. http://pumpy-pumpys.blogspot.com/
    bye for now. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, I love his little waistcoat. Thanks for playing along at PFP this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colours, they go so well together & yes I'm sure someone out there has a pet penguin, probably not as cute as this tho! Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super duper card. xxx Thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Nicola, such a cute image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete